Monday, 27 April 2009

monday 10 o'clock at night

I have just got home from two council workshops.  the first was about the naming of streets in new developments and also naming properties in line with the new system for rural household identification.   After that there was  lengthy briefing about a number of developments in our council district.  One of these was in my own town,  and of great concern to my community. 
When I arrived home, the fire was going, and the kitchen was warm.   This is my "new" stove.  My old one is in for repair, in Lobethal and will be home soon I hope.  The old one is about a 1900 model and much better than this 2008 version...  the stove is due to be home again in about the middle of May... I'll keep you posted.  

2 comments:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

We are so happy for all your rain and overflowing tanks. Your blog is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for making it.
Love
Louise

Jane said...

You're welcome.