Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Busy day

I had planned to get out and move some soil into the spot for the beans, but there just isn't time today!  I have gone over the council agenda and even written (on the computer) reminders of the questions without notice that I intend to ask.
I have gone through the agenda for that meeting,  finished the washing and hung it out and checked to see that the cabbage moths haven't layed too many eggs!!!  They love any brassica type vegetables!  They are there, but so are these butterflies.  In fact,  I need to be a bit more organised about identifying butterflies..  so far, I'm a bit vague on that!

I have also beeen making phone calls to try to find enough people to remove and pack up the exhibition that I put  in place a couple of weeks ago...  I'll be away when it is taken down,  so I need to make sure that I have a reliable crew available.

I have several phone calls today from people who want to see the Transition movie.  I have a copy and it's being shown in Kapunda in various places this week.  Adelaide next week!

Busy day.... off to a council meeting....

1 comment:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

hopefully you can relax a bit in Santa Cruz.
Love
Louise