Friday, 4 September 2009

Tanunda Exhibition

Yesterday was spent hanging huge paintings in the gallery at Tanunda.
Here is the artist and one of the helpers hanging one of the paintings in gallery two. Today, I am sorting out a few of the issues with the catalogue and lighting ready for the opening on Sunday.
I'll be glad when it's all ready to go.
All I need to do then is to arrange the "taking down" in October, at which time I'll be visiting Louise in Santa Cruz. The paintings do look spectacular, and I am pleased with the whole gallery... now we just need to have the opening on Sunday (Father's Day.)

The garden will have to take care of itself this weekend. It is quite cold outside, and we have had the odd bit of rain about. It's the kind of weather to stay indoors anyway.
Tonight is Friday and so I plan to light the fire and stay inside. Once the oven is hot, I'll cook pizza for dinner.... wood-fire pizza! I have tomatoes bottled last summer, feral olives from the yard, plenty of herbs in the garden and South Australian cheese... all fresh and/or local.



1 comment:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

mmmmm pizza sounds great and the pics look fantastic. where would you hang one of those....need a bigger house
Love
Louise