Friday, 30 October 2009

Thursday

I missed posting yesterday.  I took Fiona to her swimming class and spent a quiet afternoon.  I felt tired, and blamed it on the previous busy day and my advancing age!  I still went out for yet another celebratory dinner with a friend,  and arrived home at about 10 feeling tired but happy.
This morning I awoke with the latest head cold from preschool...  no wonder I felt a bit wierd yesterday.  Perhaps I'm not so old after all!
Today I am spending a quiet day with some ibuprophen and sudafed, and plans for a happier weekend.

I have checked the weather forcast for Kapunda and it is 33 (91F) there today (Friday) and predicted to be the same on Saturday, with 36 (97F) for Sunday.  Spring is well and truly there, and summer is on the way.  

2 comments:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

sorry about the cold...
love
louise

owlwolf said...

Hope your feeling better soon. It's not nice to be sick.