Thursday, 21 January 2010

Hot day and drawings

Today has been hot again...  the garden survives,  and we are eating well.  Today I began to re-organise my studio space and I photographed some recent drawings,  found a couple and did  some too....
These are all done with coloured ink...


This is the one that I drew in the Tanunda gallery last weekend...




















It is  this sculpture... quite tall....

... a drawing from a book that I was reading....

... and one of my favourite still life objects again....



... a Gesso bottle....



... and this is a drawing that I did ages ago in Pogonip... it is all done with drawing ink and coloured with inks as well...   I drew this sitting on a log in the forest...



Then tonight,  as the sun went down, it was cooler outsied than inside the house.  We sat and watched the the sun go down and the fading moon follow not far behind....

Within minutes it was getting dark and mosquito-y....

By dinner time it was getting below 40C, and by now (11pm) it's under 30C....  and time to prepare for tomorrow and another hot day with no rain.

1 comment:

Fiona (posts by her mum and dad) said...

Thanks for putting the pogonip one in. It reminds me of your wonderful visits.
Love
Louise