Saturday, 26 November 2011

After all the fun and games.... back to work....

The garden has been neglected.  I have been otherwise occupied for several weeks, in fact.  But it is time to get back to work.

The past week has been a week of fun and games with family.  One of my sons and his girlfriend have been visiting. it has been wonderful.  Here they are playing hand-ball in the yard....
 and goat managing.....
 ...it has been a wonderful visit.  Now,  it is back to owrk!  The summer garden will not manage on its own.  The summer vegetabele patch looks a little the wrse for wear....
 ... the pond is slowly being resurrected after a leaky disaster.....
 .... and the damaged chicken (the black one) is back "hanging out" with the others after her adventure with the fox....
 ... in fact she has just begun getting out and about.   I collected three eggs today....
 .... though I'm not sure who they belong to.   One to three eggs per day are enough for the moment.

The lilies are flowering.....
 ...  and becoming more spectacular by the day.....
The next few days require quite a bit of work if I am to have enough vegetables to last me through the summer.

No comments: