Friday, 23 November 2012

Lace curtains in the garden.

The weekend promises to be hot and dry.  The garden has its lace curtaining installed....
 .... not the most elegant,  but it keeps the sun off and helps to reduce evaporation.  All I need to do now is find a way to keep up with the earwigs!!!

I gave the goats another bale of hay this morning and saw the yellow cactus flowering (this is the goat view)....
 ... I was able to find on flower close enough to photograph.
 There were also some spent blooms from the purple flowers, and some more buds jsut developing.  this photograph is actually from last year,  but these are the other variety of cactus that is currently flowering.
The weekend promises to be very hot and dry.   I'll use some water to keep it alive,  but I hope for some rain.

No comments: